We are Free Motorcycle Classifieds & Discussion Forums - DailyCycle.US ("we", "our", "us"). We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have questions about your personal information please contact us.
Related services and offerings with links from this web site, including vendor sites, may have their own privacy policies that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective web site. Online merchants and others who participate in Company's services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy.
Since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, however, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those persons or their web sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
Company collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our web server logs; information you give to us; and with cookies.
a. Web Server Logs
When you visit our web site, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page from which you linked to our site.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
The following third parties are supported:
North America: Ad servers
DoubleClick DFA - doubleclick.com
Mediaplex ValueClick - mediaplex.com
North America: Rich media
DoubleClick Rich Media - doubleclick.com
Eyeblaster - eyeblaster.com
EyeWonder - eyewonder.com
Interpolls - interpolls.com
Pointroll - pointroll.com
Unicast - unicast.com
North America: Research
Dynamic Logic Safecount - safecount.net
Factor TG - factortg.com
IAG - iagr.org
InsightExpress - insightexpress.com
If you do not wish to receive these third-party ads, you may opt out of cookies (if the vendor above offers this capability).
Company reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our web site unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging information or advertisements into Company's site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our web site.
There are some things you should know regarding Google Ads placed on our website:
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
c. Personal User Information
Visitors to our web site may be able to register to purchase services either through our service or a third party service. When you register, some personal information, such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information may be requested. If you are purchasing a service, financial information may be requested. Any financial information collected is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, relevant information may be requested. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
By registering for the Service, you agree to receive periodic emails that will be sent to the email address you registered with, such as, but not limited to, registration confirmation, ad or post placement confirmation, contact email, ad placement confirmation, reminders and website newsletters.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission, except to the extent necessary, including:
- To fulfill your requests for services
- To protect ourselves from liability
- To respond to legal process or an investigation carried out by any law enforcement agency, or to otherwise comply with law or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition or liquidation of the company.
Company web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons - sometimes also called single-pixel gifs - that allow Company to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Company may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which, in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our web site and how you use the site. Company prohibits web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may contact us to review this information by sending an email to our support attendant using the above contact form.
If you would like more information regarding online privacy, please visit the NAI at networkadvertising.org.
The Company's Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or relating to this Site can be reached by sending an:
- Email using the contact form on this website
Notification: To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
1. A physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed,
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site,
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material,
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted,
5. The following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law." and
6. The following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
Please note that under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or an activity is infringing, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney fees).
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
1. The Company will remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing,
2. The Company will forward the written notification to such alleged infringer (the "Alleged Infringer"),
3. The Company will take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Alleged Infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
Counter Notification: If you receive a notice from us that you are alleged to have infringed the copyright of someone else, you may send us a Counter Notification. To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to the Company's Designated Agent that includes substantially the following:
1. A physical signature of the Alleged Infringer,
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled,
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the Alleged Infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled,
4. The Alleged Infringer's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Alleged Infringer consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the Alleged Infringer's address is located, or if the Alleged Infringer's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Company may be found, and that the Alleged Infringer will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
1. Company will promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the Counter Notification,
2. Company will inform the complaining party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days,
3. The Company will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, unless Company's Designated Agent first receives notice from the complaining party that it has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain Alleged Infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the Company's system or network.